Monday, June 6, 2011

not your ordinary pancakes

As I have mentioned in my previous blog, Liam is slowly getting into cooking. He tirelessly watch videos in youtube about how to make and design cakes and cookies. There is one video however that shows how to cook pancakes with a twist.

This morning, when I asked him what he wanted for breakfast, he told me he wanted pancakes. Of course he wanted to help out as expected, so I let him pour the water and mix the batter. When I started cooking, an idea came to me and I decided to make him special pancakes -- pancake letters that spell his first name! L-I-A-M. It was a hit! :) He got to appreciate it because he can identify the letters already.



My pancakes may not be perfect and the best tasting, but for my son, it was no ordinary pancake and it was enough to start his day and week right :)