Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Prrrrrrrt!

Stop, Sydney! can we slow down a bit? :)

"Bawal ang mabagal sa Australia" it took me a few trips to the shops to imbibe this. My SIL told me this phrase and after staying here for more than two years now I can say, it is true!

Mornings are the most chaotic time at home. When I need to prepare everything-- breakfast, giving our children a bath, driving them to school, going to the shops, planning and thinking of what needs to be done at home for the day! Waaaah! I feel like someone is breathing at my neck! Always doing time check every now and then. Good thing Liam's school is just a five-minute drive from our house, gives me more time to do other stuff at home.

I am just happy that next term, we were able to transfer Liam's soccer lessons and Sam's swimming lessons on the weekends. Just thinking about it gives me a big sigh of relief because I feel like a load of stress has suddenly been lifted from my shoulders :)

Sometimes when everything is just going crazy I stop and breathe. I need to or I might end up being the crazy one hehe. Bawal mabagal sa Sydney, pero minsan kailangan mong maging mabagal. Bakit? Basta, kailangan mo. Wala ng kokontra, ok? :)