Wednesday, May 18, 2011

eyes on the "ball"

a month ago alvin asked me if we had some projects in line. you know, stuff to buy, things to do, and the like. when he asked me that time i can't think of any answer, so i just told him there was none that i can think of.

yesterday, it just hit me. since this projects of mine -- clear the pantry and ref -- is admittedly helping us save more, i decided to tell him this project last night :) i have 2 years to save on it. no, it's not our first home, it's something else ;) when i told him about it last night, i think he was ok with it, but of course he had to tell me, "kayang kaya natin yan if you work" hehehe

well, i just realized that if i have this big project in mind, maybe it can keep me away from the shops, and spending money on things we already have. i keep on complaining about all the clothes and clutter we have at home, and yet, i still keep on buying, so what's the use, right? so now, i am dead set on saving for the big project. will not buy new clothes, not eat out too much, not look and visit sites that will only make me spend, not go to the shops often. aja!

when i was a kid, when i wanted to buy something and my parents cannot (and will not) give me the funds to buy it, i really did all possible means to save for it, so i can buy it. i guess, this time, i will have to do it all over again :)

so from today, up until 2013, my eyes will be on the "ball"! :) so help me God :)