Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Random Stories

AGain, too long to be a status update so I'm sharing my super short stories here :)

Story 1: Yesterday I collected my lotto prize money. I was only expecting to get #36 dollars but when my ticket was scanned in the computer, I actually won $87.75! Not bad! Considering that I only took the chance to bet so I can have change for my $50..I needed change for my bus ride going home :)

Story 2: I am so happy and thankful for the friends that we have here. Our baby stuff is almost complete (cots, etc) and we didn't even spend a single centavo for it! All through the generosity of the people around us :) Happy to use all of these hand-me-downs :)

Story 3: Last night:
Alvin: Liam, let's sleep na.
Liam: Not yet Papa, I'm not sleepy.
Alvin: What do you want to do? You want to talk with Papa?
Liam: Yes. Papa, how was your work?
(Kala ni Alvin ha, yan, nag one-on-one tuloy silang mag-Papa :)

Story 4: I just enrolled for the third module of my REd course...and soon I will start working on our yearly assessment...have to do it since the end of term falls on my due date as well :) Better submit all of them before Baby Sam comes out!

Story 5: One more week and it's the school holidays! Two weeks of no work! Yehey!

Story 6: Been budgeting our money...when will I ever get to master this skill?! Well, I'm still counting our blessings, at least we have money to budget :) Thankful as well that even if what we have is just enough, we don't have any loans or debts to worry about :)

Story 7: It's a small world after all! I met a co-teacher here in Sydney who used to work in Ateneo Grade School as well! Her contemporaries are the seasoned teachers of AGS! We had a good time exchanging names of those former co-teachers we both know :)

Story 8: Nine more weeks...it's again definitely one of the longest nine weeks of my life! But I am no hurry...even if I look like I'm ready to pop anytime!

Story 9: I'm actually enjoying the book "Eat.Pray.Love" I love reading. Feeds my brain and allows me to ponder about things as well..in return I get some more ideas on things that I can write about :)

There you go, nine super short stories (are they?) that I just wanted to share :)