Thursday, September 16, 2010

Random Stories 2

This day was full of mini-adventures, so I'll be sharing quite a few...

While having Sport with my students today, one boy accidentally hit me on the face.Strike one. Then he hit my belly :( Strike 2. And hit my legs. Strike 3! Enough of the Kickball!

When I got home and told Liam about what happened, he immediately talked with Sam (my belly that is) and told Sam "Don't cry Baby Sam, I love you" Then he massaged my belly and kissed it like the way we do it whenever he gets hurt while playing.

It was almost a good day when I read a letter from our Real Estate Agent telling us that we will have another rent increase! What? We just had an increase this November! Imagine almost paying $400 a week for our rent! This is unfair!

I am not happy with the news I am seeing now, more moms in Manila are throwing their newborn babies and abondoning them! That is unfair for the kids!

In my quiet moments on my way to work and on my way home I can't stop praying for my Liam and my Sam. The past days, I have been feeling a bit worried about what the future awaits them. I hope that Alvin and I will do a good job in bringing them up.

I am now thankful for the extra two pairs of hands that we have at home. Yes, they are not perfect and we may not totally agree with everything, but still, they have been a big help to us. Thanks to my in-laws!

I am happy to find the song that was used last Sunday in the AVP presentation of our church as we celebrated Marriage Sunday. I just had to look for the song, and after almost a week of search, I finally found it! "Thank You" by Secret Garden. I just love the lyrics of the song!

I don't know up to when should I work. I feel exhausted already but I am happy that in one week's time I will have the school break, which means no casual calls for me.

It's going to be another busy weekend for us. On Saturday we will have a 3-hour drive going to Canberra. We will be going to the yearly Floriad Festival. I hope that we don't develop any allergies or reactions to the hundreds of flowers we will see on the Festival. Then on Sunday, it will be a family day for us as my cousin weds. Can't wait to see Liam on his suit! :)

There you go, my mini-adventures for this day :)