Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Looking Forward To

I don't do New Year's resolutions anymore. It's now more of setting goals and projects for the whole year.

Looking back, Alvin and I just had a very short list last year, 2012. BUT, SO MANY things happened which we didn't expect or plan.

Anyways, here again is my very short list:

- a healthier 2013
- less blogs (yes! I am finally admitting it, it is time consuming :( )
- more time allotted for reading good books
- becoming more positive in outlook in life


wishlist
- less FBing
- one major travel for the family (interstate or another country)
- upgrading our first car to a bigger family car

looking forward to
- our Aussie citizenship (yes, we've been here for four years now! Can you believe that?)
- becoming more active in helping Liam and Sam with school stuff

There. It's just January and like last year, many things, which are not part of the plan, can happen. Not only keeping my fingers crossed, but keeping the faith. Whatever happens, I know that it's all part of His great plan for us!

Go, go, go 2013! let's do this!!!!