Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Catching Up On My Movies

The past few weekends, I have been sleeping late, not because of anything else, but because I have been watching movies that I have missed or I am re-watching some of the movies I have already seen.

Some of the movies that kept me busy and up late:

Bridesmaids
Harry Potter 7 Parts 1 and 2
One Day
A Walk to Remember
Robots
Superman (Returns)
You've Got Mail
Love and Other Drugs
Despicable Me
Megamind
The Black Swan
The Blind Side


Next on the list:
No Strings Attached
Dear John

If I missed any, it's because my short-term memory is not functioning well again. hehe. It seems that I have watched more than I can remember.

Oh well, anyway, just wanted to share that I actually enjoyed watching and re-watching these films again. It was in a way a me-time for me, or sometimes a movie-time with the kids. ;)