Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Frustrated!

Yes, I am! Well, call me a late bloomer but it was only last week that I discovered about these group coupons -- you know, webiste based companies that offer real deals that gets you to save plenty as compared if you are to purchase the product and/or service in the actual store.

Well, months before a friend has already mentioned one site to me and I did not pay attention. Another time, I saw a blog article featuring one of the best deals the website has to offer. Well, it was only recently that I actually visited the sites when I was looking for deals for our possible out of town trip to Manila (probably Cebu or Boracay). One site led to another, and as they say, the rest was history.

Today, on one website I'm starting to become an addict to, there is what they call "for members only" event that presents flash sales every hour and the deals they are presenting are really enticing! So I was up and about the net is ready since 9 am! not wanting to miss any good buys, I was eyeing the 32GB HD and with my hubby's go signal, I was ready to make my very first purchase! But lo and behold, I think the server of the website cannot accomodate all the people who would want to purchase the same item. I made it at check out but cannot proceed with the payment. For one hour I tried, but the frustrating thing was, the hour for that item hasn't lapsed yet and yet it has been already been sold out!

That led me to the comments found on their facebook page. Oh well, it was a good sale and what else do I expect? I am not as furious as the others. Let's just say that my enthusiasm for these deals and coupons are not as ok anymore. Maybe if I get one succesful purchase out of these good deals, maybe, just maybe, I will get addicted to it.

I am still keeping my hopes up, especially the deals in Manila. I am excited to purchase so we can use them when we have our holidays there.

I am keeping my fingers crossed that I will have one successful purchase today.
SO wish me luck!