Sunday, April 4, 2010

School Holidays!

Yipee! My two-week school term holidays is here! I welcome it with much glee! I guess having to work more frequently the last two weeks made me savor this break. This break is definitely a much-needed break for me, considering that I am starting to feel the pregnancy symptoms again!

So what is in store for me for the next two weeks? Well, for one, my parents will be coming over from Manila and will be staying for the next two months here in Sydney. Their visit means more travels during the weekends for our family with my brother and sister's families. Aside from being busy with our parents' visit I will be busy doing my back log for the house chores I have missed doing while I was working the past two weeks. These include - mowing, laundry, ironing, and cleaning of the house. The last one will take most of my time because it entails 1001 things (or more. It's just those small things put together that eats up all the time. The funny thing is, at the end of the day, you'd realize you'd be doing more the next day. You would not really run out of things to do when you're at home. May it be cleaning and organizing the cupboards or cabinets. Sorting the clothes, sorting the files, sorting the baby stuff, oh the list will be endless!

Since it's the school holidays by nephew and my niece will most probably stay with me and my son the entire day. So that's a baby-sitting job for me as well. No worries because they are a bit older already than my little tot so it's not so hard to take care of them whenever they are around. But we might go out every now and then to go to shops that offer kids' activities during the school holidays.

Cooking and shopping? Well, I think we still have to empty our freezer of left-overs before we start going to the shops again to buy some more food to eat and cook at that.

Readings. I promised myself that 2 weeks before I have my next meeting with my REd group, I should be done with my presentation. But up to now, thanks to nausea and acid reflux, I really haven't had the chance to sit down and read and concentrate on my studies. I need to be always two steps ahead because of my condition. I would also want to brush up on my reading on blogging.

Surfing the net.Facebook. Friendster. Multiply. Inquirer. Philstar. Job -hunting. Blogging.Computer addict? Maybe :)

Sleep and takes lot of rest. My body is telling me to and with my condition, I just can't ignore it.

There, I am pretty sure this school will not be a boring one! Busy days ahead for me!