Wednesday, August 6, 2014

While Waiting

I'm waiting for my files to be uploaded and I just decided to write while I'm waiting.

I've missed blogging.

I have so much to write but other things are obviously more important to spend time on.

I have missed writing Kuya Liam's half-yearly letter. I have missed writing my journey to career blessings. I have missed writing about our Snowy adventures even the lessons we've learned when we were selling our property in Manila. My adventures with the parents of my students, my accreditation, my studies...tralalala...the list goes on!

As I was just driving home this afternoon, an overflowing feeling of gratitude and peace came over me. Yes, I'm physically tired, everyday. I have never been this tired in my life! But there are so many things I'm learning along the way and many things I am cherishing each day, which I am more thankful for.

I hope to get the chance to write all of them.

God willing.